Wednesday, June 23, 2010

mid-year resolution

Yes, I'm making a mid-year resolution...... one that I also made last year but didn't stick with. My resolution was/is to start a blog to document my creative endeavors. I actually did begin another blog at the beginning of the year and wound up posting a grand total of two times- Wow! Here is my excerpt from December 22, 2009:

It’s about that time of year when everyone starts thinking of all the things they will (or won’t) do in the year to come. About this time last year I too sat down and thought of all the things I wanted to accomplish in 2009- one of which was to start a Blog to document my creative endeavors. That being said…. with a little more than a week of the year left- I’ve finally had some free time to sit down and start one!

As I enter the year ahead, my resolution is to use this Blog to share my work with others and to stay motivated in my creative journey through life. I hope that you enjoy the journey with me.

Now that I'm finished with school (just graduated in May with a Journalism Major and Art Minor) I feel that I finally do have more time to devote to a blog.

So today is a day to restart. As I start a new chapter in life, I also begin this blog to document my creative journey. As I said last year, I say again, I hope that you enjoy the journey with me.

Welcome and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment