Friday, February 4, 2011

lets go packers!


Two more days until the SUPER BOWL!!! I've just finished up my game day cookies and I couldn't be more excited to share them with you : )

To decorate my Super Bowl cookies I used a combination of Wilton's FoodWriters and Royal Icing. I love the way the FoodWriters look on my NFL logo cookie. It was a lot easier to use the markers then having to make two more different colors of icing just to get the blue and the red.

To get the Lombardi trophy I made my own cookie templates here. I added luster dust following this tutorial from the University of Cookie.


This last one was a request from Seth- jokingly he said you should do one with Rodger's championship belt.... We are by no means WWF fans (not at all) but if you're a Packer fan you'll appreciate this one!

Lets go Packers- bring the Lombardi trophy home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment