Friday, July 30, 2010

almost august

Wow, it's almost August! You know what that means for most- getting ready to head back to school. There are back to school specials just about everywhere, but guess who's not hitting any of them up- this girl!

old school cursive eye candy journal by crab apple design


Back in May when I graduated I said graduating probably wouldn't set in until fall when I really didn't go back to school. And I'm right- I think it still hasn't set in and probably won't until school is really back in session. What I do know is that for the first time in my life I don't have to worry about getting ready to go back to school, like I did every past fall. For those of you who are heading back enjoy your August and enjoy school- it really will go by faster than you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment